Route 1 Route 1

Loved it, want even more. Do I feel a Route 2?

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

funny as fuck!!!

OMFG this was hilarious!!!!! oooooo u want a heart?....sry we're all out...hahahahahaha funny!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

I LOVE U...

THOSE 3 WORDS.....they rnt good enough to express my feelings for this!!! i nearly died wen i didn't c another one out!!!! there were times wen i thought that the flash would end and times wen i was on the edge of my chair wondering...wen is mario going to do this..or WTF THAT BEAM WAS REAL?!?!?!? ahem...aside from that...there were also times wen i was laughing my ass of bcuz of that PUSSY luigi!!!!(no offense to luigi cuz i honestly count him as 3rd best nintendo character) DUDE IF U DONT FINISH THIS SERIES I WILL HONESTLY HUNT U DOWN AND TORTURE U TO MAKE ANOTHRE ONE!!!!!! overall gr8 job and keep it up!!

Sonic RPG eps 1 - part 1 Sonic RPG eps 1 - part 1

not great but i liked it

i loved it!!!RPGS R my favorites...so as i do with most reviews i explain y i graded it how i did

Graphics: sadly i must say i am a fan of sprite movies...but no matter a solid 7/10

Style: not bad a first timer looking forward to other parts and flashes made like this!!! 10/10

Sound: liked it and thought it was fine 10/10

Violence: well...fighting is violence...so 10/10

Interactivity: An RPG movie which allows the viewer to enjoy and be active in the flash nice work!!!10/10

Humor: wasn't all that funny so 1/10

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

its awesome!

its a kool flash and i like it one of the best ive ever seen....not as good as the super mario bros z series but your flash is number 2 in my book =D

HadoukenDude responds:

I'm not attempting to make this series as good as Super Mario Bros. Z flahses, that would be impossible. As a matter of fact, I'm also a fan of the series and the author is a friend of mine who happens to like my work too.
So in a way, we pretty much respect each other.

Thanks for the review.

Super Mario Gaming World Super Mario Gaming World

really cool

i liked it and i thought it was nice...the captain planet thing coulda not been in there...no need to relive those days but over all its nice =D

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

never done better

hahahahahahaha!
funny stuff but then again im a huge zelda fan >:O
but hey i liked it all in all so make a part 3!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

the truth is...well u got it down pretty well...

its true alot of thise things really do go down our public bathrooms...which i s why i never go only in my own home...i oluv this flash and its hilarious.

Zelda short Zelda short

funny as hell!!

omfg that was hilarious but then again i have seen funnier...

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

omg u rule!!!!!

these keep gettin better and better everytime u make them!!!!
i need a part 5....this is like a frickin drug for me!!!
the fite scene was the best and if they continue this way u'll b the best movie maker ever!!
keep it up and dont dissapoint